Max wild dino level: 150
Offline Raid Protection: Enabled
Server restarts: Daily
Auto decay: 10 days
◦ Supporters: Up to 25 days
Max players in tribe: 10
PVP Alliances: Disabled
Max tribe tames: 250
Rules are subject to change. It is the player’s responsibility to check them regularly and to understand and follow them at all times.
We do not tolerate racism, abuse, discrimination or any form of hate.
All members of our community should be treating each other and the staff with respect, no matter what happens on the servers. Remember it’s only a game, everyone wants to have fun when playing, so don’t take frustrations out on others.
All information received will be weighed up equally when making decisions about player actions and behaviour so long as it concerns our community. Players interacting with the community and its members should behave in a respectful manner, no matter where they do it.
Do not build in unintended areas such as, but not limited to, within the mesh. If an area looks like it is not meant to be built in, ask the moderation team first before setting up your base.
Players should choose unique names for their characters and tribes and not impersonate others. “123”, generic names and names containing unreadable characters such as ☐ are not allowed, as well as changing tribe name to conceal your identity.
Tribes should be easily identifiable by the rest of the community. Players are responsible for who they invite in their tribe and alliances. Make sure you fully trust someone before giving them access to something you do not want to lose.
Alt accounts are not allowed.
This includes player spawn points, obelisks, terminals, mission dispatchers, wild creatures nests areas, surface entrances on Aberration, underground entrances on Valguero and tunnels/vents on Genesis 2 among others.
Do not prevent access to or build in artifact caves and areas, even temporarily.
If a no-build zone exists, do not try to find a way around it as your structures will be removed without warning.
A tribe can claim 1 enclosed area maximum per map.
Defensive structures and spam (turret towers, foundations etc.) should not extend further than 30 foundations away from a base perimeter.
A base perimeter is defined by the outer most wall or gate within the confines of the enclosed area for indoor bases, or the outer perimeter wall for outdoor bases. This perimeter should not be increased beyond what you reasonably need, it should also not be artificially extended to increase the spam radius.
Enclosed areas include but are not limited to caves, approved ratholes and other enclosed spaces.
Players shouldn’t spam areas on a map for the sole purpose of claiming land and preventing others to build. Spam isn’t allowed as a build location.
Make sure to stay within the limits at all times, otherwise your structures might get deleted without warning. We may ask players to make adjustments or potentially relocate in certain circumstances.
Do not engage in PVP in and around obelisks, boss and cave terminals if a tribe is preparing for them. This is to allow safe access to boss fights and transfers (when allowed).
As each raid is different, admins and moderators will use their discretion to monitor things and ensure PVP is fair on both sides. Players should follow the rules specified below as well as any guidelines the moderation team will give out for a raid.
- Players shouldn’t build a base whose ORP would overlap with another tribe’s structures or could be used to provide unintended protection during a raid.
- ORPs should not be placed on traps, outposts or other secondary structures or builds used for attacking another tribe.
- Spam and any other structures placed during a raid by either the attacking or defending tribe should be removed as soon as the raid is over.
- ORP shouldn’t be placed on a FOB.
- Platform saddle builds with tunnels or similar enclosed spaces that could be used to clip through structures and provide protected access to enemy structures are not allowed.
- They should not be used to provide full protection to a dino or to prevent it from being targeted during a raid, for example by boxing it.
- Rafts should not be used to clip through structures, for example by building a tunnel. Building designs like this are not allowed.
- Players can be kept prisoners for the duration of a raid but should be released as soon as the raid is over.
PVE and PVP players are free to interact and communicate with one another but should not involve themselves in each other’s cluster issues. This includes game mode-specific drama brought up on Discord or other means.
- Examples are given for context but do not cover all possible scenarios for each rule. If you are unsure whether something is allowed or not, please raise a ticket with us.
- We reserve the right to intervene in any situation where we feel things have gotten out of hand.
Discord/In-Game VerificationVerifying your account will allow you to unlock perks in-game and on Discord, such as receiving shop points or accessing additional channels.
1 – Join our Discord server and get the ARK SA role
2 – Click the “Verify your account” button in #pvp-info
3 – The bot will reply with a code to use in-game
4 – In chat in-game, type the command and code
5 – You have now verified your account!
Offline Raid ProtectionEach tribe can set one area per map where structures and dinos are protected 5 minutes after the last member online logs out. Each area covers a range of 50 foundations. ORP also prevents combat logging if you or your tribe members have been involved in PVP shortly before disconnecting, and will only take effect after 1 hour in this case.
Simply verify your account, then craft and place a Lethal Protection Shield down on the area you want to cover.
The ORP is a physical structure which can take damage if you are offline, so place it carefully. ORPs expire after 7 days of inactivity and do not protect structures placed on rafts.